The COMBILOG 1022 is a high precision, compact and easy to handle data logger, which can be used in multiple applications. Due to its outstanding technical specifications and the attractive price, it is a very competitive product for e.g. meteorological, industrial, wind power and solar applications.
Because of its ruggedness (-40°C up to 85°C) it is suitable for almost any environment. Also as a stand-alone solution it is working perfectly due to its very low power consumption (0,1 W). Also it is compatible with its predecessor and is produced by paying specific attention to quality. The development of the new COMBILOG 1022 focused on the often complimented user-friendliness. A broad range of third party sensors can easily be operated with it and even data telegrams of intelligent sensors can be implemented via the RS485 interface.
The COMBILOG 1022 is delivered with an easy to use configuration software, therefore no specific programming skills are needed. For a comfortable and automatic transfer of the data from the Combilog to the PC and for a professional storage of the data, we recommend the software COMGRAPH32 as an useful tool.
We are very proud that Kipp & Zonen is recommending the COMBILOG 1022 to its customers. Especially in the field of radiation measurement it is necessary to have a very accurate data logger which is able to handle sensors which are delivering very low voltages.
- 8 analog inputs are available
- Analog measuring categories: voltage, current, resistance measurement and measurement with Thermo Elements
- Measuring range +6,25 mV … 10 V; 62.5 μA … 25 mA; 200 Ω … 20 kΩ
- 0.01% accuracy (depending on range; check PDF)
- 6 digital inputs resp. outputs (can be used either as input or output)
- Digital measuring categories are status aquisition, frequency, counter and graycode
- 32 logical channels (e.g. arithmetic-channel, alarm-channel, default-channel)
- 0.1 W consumption, depending on the configuration (e.g. 3.6 mA at 28 V)
- 7 MB internal ring memory, additional memory by SD card (Both memories can be used at the same time.)
- Sample rate selectable for each channel between 0.25 s and 1 h (By choosing 0.25 s the Combilog will sample as fast as possible, which is min. 4 samples a sec. and max. 100 samples a sec. depending on the numbers of sensors connected.)
- Average interval from 0.5 s … 12 h
- Baud rate: 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200 and 38400 bit/s
- Ethernet compatible through network port
- RS 232 and RS 422/485 serial data interface
- Combilog can be operated in a Master-Slave mode. If the Combilog is used as master a total of 32 channels is available. If a PC is the master up to 31 Combilog units can be operated as slaves. Each Combilog can use all of its own channels.
- LED Display with four lines
- Low-pass-filter configurable between 10 … 400 Hz
- All Kipp & Zonen sensors can be connected directly without using a measuring amplifier.
- Drift of the temperature up to 2ppm/K with internal drift correction and connection of a PT 100 Sensor; without PT 100 less than 25 ppm/K
- Protocols: ASCII, MODBUS, PROFIBUS
- Data stored in .csv format
- Operating temperature from -40 … +85 °C